We respect your privacy. The UCAN application does not require any form of login, has no social sharing functionality, does not capture any audio or video, and does not contain any analytics.
The settings in the 'Me page' such as your toilet preferences and ability to use stairs is stored only on your device and is never transmitted to any 3rd party servers
● UCAN Productions is committed to protecting your privacy and maintaining the security of any personal information received from you. We strictly adhere to the requirements of the data protection legislation in the UK. The purpose of this statement is to explain to you what personal information we collect and how we may use it.
● When we ask parents/guardians or participants to complete a UCAN Productions Consent Form we do so to collect information for safeguarding purposes.
● We will also use your personal information to update you about new projects or opportunities and invite you to events.
● We will only contact you with your consent.
● We do not sell, rent or exchange your personal information with any third party for commercial reasons.
● We follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information which you have given us, to prevent unauthorised access in accordance with the UK data protection legislation.
● We do not hold any information unless you have specifically and knowingly provided it. In order to maintain the accuracy of our database, you can check, update or remove your personal details at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions about privacy please contact us at email@example.com